This is a special episode of Will and Drew’s Gaming Retrospective – a full roundtable discussion of the WDGR Game Club about the game Bioshock Infinite!
This episode was recorded on May 13th, 2021, and features six members of the WDGR Community as we discuss the ins and outs of Bioshock Infinite – the plot, the controversy, the game play, the music, and the graphics. Is this game still enjoyable in 2021? Or did the themes established in 2013 hit differently in a vastly changed political landscape?
If you would like to participate in discussions like these, please join our Discord server!
Be sure to follow WDGR everywhere, and tune in every Monday at 6:30pm ET live on Twitch to join in on the fun!
- Website: https://www.wdgrpodcast.com
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/wdgrpodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WDGRPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WDGRPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wdgrpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gApE8M2
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wdgrpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH2hnkGMA045Wm9a1WSVpw/
“Station” was written and performed by William Grobbelaar. Check out his Soundcloud for more music: http://www.soundcloud.com/Will_Gear