Drew’s been playing Outriders off and on for the past week, and it’s finally clicked – the game is a ton of fun once the good weapons start dropping. He breaks it all down for Will – how the synergy of the game works, and how it rewards experimentation.
Plus, the WDGR Game Club is playing Bioshock Infinite, and Will’s on board! What are his early impressions of the notorious shooter? Will he stick with it?
All this, and much more, including on the rumored The Last of Us Remake, Doom 3 VR, and the Mailbag!
Be sure to follow WDGR everywhere, and tune in every Monday at 6:30pm ET live on Twitch to join in on the fun!
- Website: https://www.wdgrpodcast.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WDGRPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WDGRPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wdgrpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gApE8M2
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wdgrpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH2hnkGMA045Wm9a1WSVpw/
“Selection Screen” was written and performed by William Grobbelaar. Check out his Soundcloud for more music: http://www.soundcloud.com/Will_Gear