It’s the penultimate episode of WDGR, and as the clock ticks down on the final episode of the show, Will and Drew get together once more to chat about video games.
Will brings us up to date on his Death Stranding experience. The game is getting even weirder, but he’s into it. What is working for Will? Why hasn’t he checked out with the creep factor?
Drew’s also diving into Twelve Minutes. How does the game sit with him? Is he enjoying the point and click puzzle adventure? Does he find himself losing interest?
All this, plus Black Myth: Wukong, Quake in 4K, Hades, and the SNES 30th Anniversary!
Special thanks to our Patreon Producers – Nick Naylor, Shannon Willis, Keith Zallinger, and PancakeRonin!
Be sure to follow WDGR everywhere, and tune in every Monday at 6:30pm ET live on Twitch to join in on the fun!
- Website: https://www.wdgrpodcast.com
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/wdgrpodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WDGRPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WDGRPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wdgrpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gApE8M2
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wdgrpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH2hnkGMA045Wm9a1WSVpw/
“Selection Screen” was written and performed by William Grobbelaar. Check out his Soundcloud for more music: http://www.soundcloud.com/Will_Gear