After an unplanned – but not entirely unexpected – absence last week, Will and Drew are back with a new episode! Will is mostly settled in his new home, and gives us an update on the Hans Gruber Memorial Sound Stage, as well as some anecdotes about Moving Day. Plus, Drew talks about being a consumer whore and buying all things Doom, Drew’s initial thoughts on Narita Boy and expanded reactions to MLB The Show 21, Will’s continued anger towards Sony and their PS5 shortages, plus so much more!
Be sure to follow WDGR everywhere, and tune in every Monday at 6:30pm ET live on Twitch to join in on the fun!
- Website: https://www.wdgrpodcast.com
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/wdgrpodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WDGRPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WDGRPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wdgrpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gApE8M2
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wdgrpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH2hnkGMA045Wm9a1WSVpw/
“Selection Screen” was written and performed by William Grobbelaar. Check out his Soundcloud for more music: http://www.soundcloud.com/Will_Gear