With the announcement of upcoming Director’s Cuts for Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima, Will finds himself frustrated by the choices, as well as the gaming community. Are these upgrades to the PS5 versions worth the cost? Is Sony just charging extra for DLC? Or, is this something that’s been going on for decades already?
Plus, Drew has spend some time with The Ascent. Although his time has been brief, he’s got some in-depth early impressions of the game. Where does he sit with the cyberpunk twin-stick shooter?
All this, plus a weekend beach wedding and much more!
Special thanks to our Patreon Producers – Nick Naylor, Shannon Willis, and Keith Zallinger!
Be sure to follow WDGR everywhere, and tune in every Monday at 6:30pm ET live on Twitch to join in on the fun!
- Website: https://www.wdgrpodcast.com
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/wdgrpodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WDGRPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WDGRPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wdgrpodcast
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gApE8M2
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wdgrpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFH2hnkGMA045Wm9a1WSVpw/
“Selection Screen” was written and performed by William Grobbelaar. Check out his Soundcloud for more music: http://www.soundcloud.com/Will_Gear